BioArrow Technology Ltd. is the sole distributor for the entire products of New England Biolabs.
Founded in the mid-1970s as a collective of scientists committed to developing innovative products for the life sciences industry, New England Biolabs is now a recognized world leader in the discovery, development and commercialization of recombinant and native enzymes for genomic research.
New England Biolabs – putting science first
Created “by scientists for scientists”, NEB is renowned for consistently providing exceptional product quality and unsurpassed technical support. For over four decades, NEB has been shaping the landscape of bioscience research by discovering, developing and supporting superior research reagents.
A supplier-of-choice for scientists across the globe, NEB offers the largest selection of recombinant and native enzymes for genomic research. While restriction enzymes remain part of the company’s core product portfolio, its’ ever-expanding catalog also includes products related to Next Generation Sequencing, Genome Editing, PCR, gene expression, cellular analysis, RNA analysis and epigenetics. Currently, NEB supplies over 276 restriction enzymes. These recombinant enzymes are available at a lower cost/unit and offer improved purity and lot-to-lot consistency. A recognized leader in the field of restriction enzymes, NEB has earned a world-wide reputation for setting the highest standards for quality and value.
Library Preparation for NGS
– NEBNext Direct® Cancer HotSpot Panel (E7000X/L/S)
– NEBNext® Ultra™II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® (E7645L/S)
– NEBNext® Ultra™ RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® (E7530L/S)
– NEBNext® Library Quant Kit for Illumina® (E7630L/S)
Phusion DNA Polymerase
Restriction Endonucleases & DNA Modifying Enzymes
– 280+ Restriction Enzymes (>210 are 100% active in a single buffer)
– 30+ High Fidelity Restriction Enzymes
– Kinases, Nucleases, & DNA Repair Proteins
– T3/4/7 DNA Ligase
– Competent Cells
– RNA Reagents
– Protein Expression & Purification